2007年5月14日月曜日

My Diorama of Pearl Harbor under Japanese Attack


My diorama is about Pearl Harbor being attached by Japan. On December 7, 1941, Japan bombed Pearl Harbor in a surprise attack. Many ships were sunk. I show this scene in my diorama. The waves are swallowing the battleships.
To make the diorama, I used a cardboard box. Then I covered the sides of the box with brown duck-tape. Next, I painted a picture or Pearl Harbor being blown up. Then I got some planes from my room. I drew some dots of red on the wings to represent Japan's flag. Then I was stumped. How could I make the ocean? Suddenly I found the perfect solution, Play-doh! I looked on the internet on how to make Play-doh. I made some Play-doh, then I took some battleships from my battleship game and made them look like they were sinking into the Play-doh. Finally I stapled fake flowers to the front and put palm trees into the foreground so it would show that there was a peaceful Hawaiian island.

0 件のコメント: